Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fairface Washcloths for ultra sensitive skin

Since I started making these washcloths, they are the only ones I use.

I have very, very sensitive skin and even regular washcloths irritate my face.

The combination of soft cotton flannel and absorbent terrycloth have such a softer feel than regular washcloths.

I love to use the cotton flannel side, with a gentle cleanser, on my face because it feels so soft and smooth and doesn't irritate or redden my sensitive skin.

I've seen others make similar washcloths for babies. But people, all things gentle, soft and soothing don't just have to be for babies!

So I cut them larger (between 9x9 - 9.5x9.5) so they're the perfect size for adults and teens but can always be used for children and babies too.

It's one of those things that I couldn't keep to myself, so I'm happy to offer them through my etsy shop in convenient packages of 2.

I hope you love them as much as I do!


Linking to:
TeaToseHome
BubblyNatureCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips