Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ink blot designed t-shirts

Making ink blot designed onesies has been so much fun!  But I can't keep all the fun just for the babies, now can I?

I decided to try my hand at creating some {Wearable Psychology} ink blot designed t-shirts for other people to wear, not just for me. These are Adult (unisex) XL.

And the designs that I "created"? Hahaha it gets me every time. You never know what those plops of paint are going to reveal. And I have to admit, I was surprised. But I think I always am. That's half the fun.



I call this one the Ink Blot Valentine T-shirt because if you look closely, you can see little hearts. And I didn't even plan it. Plus, I liked the combination of red and pink, perfect for Valentine's Day. 





{WATCH} to see how this t-shirt was made



Now this one made me chuckle. Really? The mere fact that blobs and swirls of paint can turn into something completely by chance? Gets me every time.


Looks like a biker dude holding umbrellas instead of guns. Somewhat appropriate to have been made in Seattle.



{WATCH} to see how this t-shirt was made.



When my husband saw this one? 
He said, "Looks like Alien Ant Farm".
(That's a real band, in case you've never heard of them. I thought he made them up.)





Red + black paint blops = Voila. Never could have planned it.


{WATCH} to see how this t-shirt design was made

I love how each design is so totally up to chance. I'm such a wanna-be-gambler.
It's crazy fun people! And I do mean crazy!




Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips