Friday, March 2, 2012

Dansko Makes Tennis Shoes!

Back in the day, my go-to-spring tennis shoes?

White Keds. 

The perfect little white canvas shoe that went with practically everything. I looked forward to the day I'd go by me a pair for $20, and count how many days they stayed crisp white (inevitably someone always ended up stepping on them).


Flash forward to present day. No more cute Keds.
Why?
I have 2 words for you.
Arch Support.
I sound like such an old lady.

So when I ran across Dansko's new line of canvas tennis shoes?? I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

They have several colors and patterns to choose from, but I fancy True Navy. I feel like such a kid again. A kid with arch support.








Aren't they so cute? And they even have pretty insides.
Makes me want to skip around licking lollipops.


Now if only it would stop raining enough for me to try them out.
Heaven forbid I get them wet. Or someone step on them.
I want them to look new for as long as they can.



Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips