Thursday, January 17, 2013

I'm finally tweeting

Shannon Sews on Twitter
It's official.
I'm FINALLY on Twitter. (Gasp!)
It only took me 6-1/2 years to join. I waited so long, someone already swiped my user name. I've been demoted to @ShannonSews1.

Can you believe tweets have been flying since 2006? I feel so old.

There was a time when I didn't even know what a tweet was. And honestly, between Facebook, Blogging, YouTube, Etsy and Pinterest, I don't know what there is possibly left to say. But we'll see if I can come up with something.

I'd love to have a few followers on Twitter, just so I don't feel awkward sitting there at my table for one.  Thanks guys xo



Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips